“Discover opportunities at Shree Jagannath Temple Puri – Amin recruitment. Serve in the temple’s administration, ensuring smooth property management. Check eligibility and apply now! Deadline approaching.”
Shree Jagannath Temple, located in Puri, Odisha, one of India’s most esteemed religious landmarks, is inviting applications for the position of Amin. This exceptional opportunity enables eligible candidates to serve in the temple administration, playing a crucial role in the efficient management of the temple’s extensive estate. As an Amin, responsibilities include overseeing land measurement and maintaining records, a vital task in the temple’s property management. The recruitment process strictly adheres to official guidelines and criteria. Prospective candidates are encouraged to meticulously review the official notification for comprehensive details regarding eligibility criteria, application procedures, and submission deadlines. Join in preserving the temple’s legacy by contributing to its administration.
Name of the Hiring Organization – Shree Jagannath Temple Administration Office, Puri
Advt. No. – 10955
The Post’s Name: Amin
Post Date: 06/09/2023
Total Post: 01
Mode Of Application: Offline
Website: Click Here
Jagannath Temple Recruitment Notification
The Jagannath Temple, a revered religious institution in Puri, Odisha, has released its latest recruitment notification. This announcement unveils a range of distinctive employment opportunities within the temple’s administration and management. Aspiring candidates can explore roles that contribute to the seamless functioning of this historic temple. The comprehensive notification provides insights into available positions, eligibility criteria, application processes, and submission timelines. This represents a valuable chance for individuals to become a part of the temple’s sacred legacy and contribute to its continued devotion and administration. Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to review the official notification for precise information and adhere to the application timeline.
|Date And Time
|Start Date of Sending Documents
|Last Date Of Sending Documents
Puri Job Vacancy Details
|No. Of Post
|Depend On Jagannath Temple office
Age Limit (As of 31-07-2023)
|Min. Age Limit
|Max. Age Limit
|As Per Govt. Rule
|As Per Govt. Rule
|No Application Fee Is Needed
|No Application Fee Is Needed
- The Applicant Who has retired And Not Attaining Of 65 Year
- The Applicant Must Have Acquired Sufficient Revenue knowledge.
- HSC Certificate
- +2/12th Certificate
- Graduation Certificate
- Caste Certificate
- Resident Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- PAN/ Aadhar Card
How to Apply for the Puri Job Recruitment 2023?
To apply for the job through the given link, follow these steps:
- Click on the provided link to access the job application page.
- Review the job description and requirements.
- Prepare your resume and cover letter accordingly.
- Complete the online application form, providing accurate information.
- Submit your application and await further communication from the employer.
|Official WhatsApp Group
|Official Telegram Channel
Before Applying, Interested Candidates Should Read The Whole Notification.
Jagannath Temple, Puri: A Divine Abode
The Jagannath Temple, situated in Puri, Odisha, is not just a religious site but a cultural and spiritual icon deeply intertwined with the essence of India. Dedicated to Lord Jagannath, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu, this temple stands as one of the Char Dham pilgrimage sites and is famous for its annual Rath Yatra or chariot festival.
- Historical Significance: The temple’s history dates back to ancient times, with records of its existence from the 12th century. Its architecture, intricate carvings, and sanctum sanctorum reflect the rich heritage of Odisha.
- Annual Rath Yatra: The Rath Yatra is a massive procession where the deities are carried on elaborately decorated chariots, drawing millions of devotees from across the world.
- Spiritual Significance: The temple is a place of devotion and spirituality. It embraces people of all backgrounds, offering a sense of peace and unity.
- Unique Cuisine: The temple is renowned for its culinary offerings, particularly the Mahaprasad, which is distributed to thousands of devotees daily.
- Cultural Hub: Puri is a hub of Odisha’s cultural and artistic heritage, with the temple being a focal point for traditional music, dance, and art.
Jagannath Temple is more than just a place of worship; it’s a symbol of inclusivity, tradition, and devotion, making it an integral part of India’s cultural and spiritual identity.
Some Interesting Facts About The Jagannath Temple in Puri:
- No Shadow: The temple’s main spire is so uniquely designed that it is said to be impossible to cast a shadow at any time of the day.
- Kitchen Operations: The temple’s kitchen, also known as the Mahaprasad or Anand Bazaar, is one of the largest kitchens in the world. It can prepare food for over 100,000 people daily.
- Deities Without Legs: The idols of Lord Jagannath and his siblings, Lord Balabhadra and Devi Subhadra, have no legs. This is a distinctive feature of the deities in this temple.
- Rath Yatra: The annual Rath Yatra or chariot festival is one of the grandest in India, with massive chariots carrying the deities through the streets, drawing millions of devotees.
- Emblem of Unity: The temple is unique in its tradition of offering Mahaprasad to people of all backgrounds, including those considered untouchables in other temples. This reflects the inclusive philosophy of Lord Jagannath.
- Changing Flags: The temple’s flag at the top, known as the Patitapavana Bana, is changed every day at sunset. The ritual is called “Dhawaja Pataka Lagi.”
- Unique Stone: The temple’s construction doesn’t use cement or mortar. Instead, a unique kind of stone, known as Khandolite, is used to interlock the stones.
- Height Restriction: No building within a 1-kilometer radius of the Jagannath Temple is allowed to be taller than the main spire of the temple, ensuring that it remains the dominant structure in the landscape.
- Marriage Ritual: There is an annual ritual called “Hera Panchami” where the deities are believed to visit the Mausi Maa Temple to witness the goddess’s marriage.
- Niladri Bijay: This festival marks the return of Lord Jagannath, Lord Balabhadra, and Devi Subhadra to the temple after their journey on the chariots during the Rath Yatra.
These facts showcase the cultural, architectural, and spiritual significance of the Jagannath Temple in Puri, making it a revered destination for people from all walks of life.
Old Image Of Jagannath Temple Puri
What is Jagannath Temple Puri?
Jagannath Temple Puri, located in the city of Puri, Odisha, is one of the most revered Hindu temples dedicated to Lord Jagannath, an incarnation of Lord Vishnu.
What is the significance of Jagannath Temple?
The temple holds immense religious significance and is a major pilgrimage destination for Hindus. It’s famous for its annual Rath Yatra, or chariot festival.
Can tourists visit Jagannath Temple Puri?
Yes, the temple is open to visitors and tourists. However, there are specific entry points and rules that must be followed, including dress codes and restrictions on certain areas.
What is the Rath Yatra festival at Jagannath Temple?
The Rath Yatra is a grand chariot festival where idols of Lord Jagannath, Balabhadra, and Subhadra are placed on elaborately decorated chariots and pulled through the streets of Puri.
Are non-Hindus allowed to enter Jagannath Temple?
Generally, non-Hindus are not allowed inside the main sanctum of the temple. However, they can visit other areas of the temple complex.
How can I participate in the Rath Yatra festival?
Devotees and tourists can participate in the Rath Yatra festival by witnessing the procession and pulling the chariots. It’s a vibrant and spiritually enriching experience.
What are the temple timings and entry fees?
The temple has specific opening and closing times, and there may be nominal entry fees for certain areas. It’s advisable to check the current timings and fees before visiting
How do I reach Jagannath Temple Puri?
Puri is well-connected by road, rail, and air. The temple is located in the heart of Puri city and is easily accessible from major transportation hubs.